*

*

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10 on Tuesday-Instructions

1. This weekend I am going to an overnight ladies retreat. What does this mean? Klayton will be staying behind with his daddy and grandma. How do I feel about this? Nervous. So this post is dedicated to some instructions for his caregivers to heed!
2. If you take him to the mall he must be either kept in the stroller or holding someones hand. Klayton must not leave your sight.
3. Make sure he remembers at all times that his mommy misses him and loves him very much.
4. Remind Mommy often with pictures that he is doing ok...I want lots of pictures.
5. Don't let him walk the stairs with his arms loaded down. He is pretty good at walking the stairs; but can become wobbly when weighed down with his toys. Someone should be near him when he is going up the stairs for sure.
6. No juice after 8-he will be very hyper and will not go to sleep for a LONG time if he has juice late into the evening.
7. Please be sure he gets a nap in of some sort.
8. Don't leave Victor the Bear behind.
9. In the mornings he likes to eat cereal, no milk in it. Klayton is a grazer in the mornings, so I don't confine him to the highchair.
10. Cuddle and love on him lots. Mommy will do her best not to be paranoid; but you need to remember he is my little boy that I love dearly and with all my heart.

No comments: