1. I really am back to blogging; but I have slacked in disappointment because my watermark program is giving me issues.
I love to use photos on my blog, so trying to figure out that little bug.
2. The last couple of weeks have been super busy and it has been hard keeping up with everything.
3. Found out that we will be meeting Kolton on 12-12-15, unless he decides to make his appearance sooner. Though, I am not counting on that as my boys don't believe in being early.
4. Slowly getting my Thanksgiving dinner menu planned for my little family.
5. Klayton had his first earache last Friday and I discovered those come fast and suddenly. So grateful for an excellent hospital and walk-in clinic! Awesome doctors and nurses!
6. On Friday evening, Klayton came to me in my room and said, "Mom, thanks for taking care of me today to get me better-you did a good job!" I may or may not have teared up a little bit. Those moments make up for hard days.
7. Since learning that Kolton will be here in basically 5 weeks, I am in major nesting mode. I can't wait to tackle the boys room tomorrow. Yes, I realize it will only stay clean for about 5 minutes.
8. I am so grateful for my husband. He works hard and does his best to provide for our family. I know he would prefer not to work a secular job; but he does to provide for his family.
9. Last week I received a phone call that Klayton won a prize from the fall festival that the local police station hosted. I was SO excited and decided to walk there with the boys after the receptionist stated it was only a couple of blocks away. About 1/2 way on our walk, I realized it was more than 2 blocks and checked my phone GPS. The station was 1.2 miles from our apartment. We decided to keep walking-after all we were just SO excited! When we arrived I learned that BOTH boys had actually won a prize. And the prize Justus won was quite large...lets just say I am sure we looked like quite a sight walking home. Two boys, a pregnant woman pushing an umbrella stroller and me trying to balance a big box on top of the stroller as we walked home. The whole journey from start to finish lasted about 2 hours...we were exhausted.
10. Well, Tuesday is almost over. I hope your day was well and that you all have a great rest of the week.
2 days ago