1. It is finally warming up here. Yesterday it was almost 60 and is to remain in the 50's for the foreseeable future! I'm ready for Spring!
2. I recently tried the, shamrock shake from McDonald's. It's only brought out in the month of March and a fan favorite...except for me, I wasn't a fan. Maybe the crew member didn't make it right?!
3. What I am a fan of though is the Snickers Frappe from Starbucks! Its a Java Chip with 2 shots of toffee nut, caramel in the cup and caramel drizzle-yum!
4. Saturday, my newbie is going to be 3 months old? How? Where did that time go???
5. I would post a pic; but haven't watermarked any recently. And yes the pic would normally go here!
6. We are now a 2 car family! So happy and thankful! We were able to purchase a 2007 Buick Rendezvous, bucket seats in the middle and a 3rd row seat! Much roomier for our family than our Jeep and I feel so much safer now that the kids aren't literally crammed in.
7. Klayton has now lost a total of 5 teeth...crazy kid. I owe it to the fact that he was an early teether. Hoping his permanent teeth come in stronger.
8. Justus is getting his words-slowly; but surely they are coming! My guys are just late talkers and that is okay!
9. Speaking of Justus, he has become quite the climber. This is a new experience for me and I can safely say it makes me slightly nervous.
10. Tomorrow, I PROMISE to be back with a Wordless Wednesday picture!
16 hours ago