*

*

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

10 on Tuesday-Moments Not to Be Forgotten

1. Last week while I was cleaning the kitchen, Klayton was in the living room playing with his Grammy and Grampy. As I knelt down to put a pan away, I suddenly found a little boy at my side! Klayton gave me a quick hug and ran away just as quick!
2. Yesterday, once again cleaning the kitchen and Klayton was playing with his shoes. He loves shoes and is frequently found putting mine or his daddy's shoes on. This time however, he was trying to put his own shoes on and succeeded! He even managed to put them on the right feet!
3. We are bad about taking drinks into the living room and leaving our empty glass on the end table. Well, little mister has taken it upon himself to clean up after us and take our glasses back to the kitchen sink. He also does this with his own dishes when he is done with dinner!
4. Every morning Klayton comes down stairs and goes to the dining room window to check on the puppy that lives in the yard behind us. Sometimes he even waves good morning to the puppy!
5. This morning about 6 I woke up to a little boy in my bed talking to me. I popped my eyes open and Klayton was laying on my pillow at me smiling as he talked! Cute; but I was SO tired!
6. There are some moments of naughtiness. We were at Walmart right before Christmas roaming the basket of $5 DVDs when out of the blue you picked one up and flung it at the lady searching across from us. She immediately walked away laughing in shock and we immediately walked away in embarrassment.
7. Sometimes when picking up Klaytons toys he will follow behind and remove the toy from the toy box. I will hear a sudden, "uh-oh!" As if its an accident that the toy is now out! When I look at him, Klayton will quickly cover his mouth as if he are in shock of what just happened!
8. This Christmas Klayton really got into the spirit of opening gifts! I think he enjoyed tearing the paper more than receiving the gift! However, he opened a box of hot wheels from my parents and his face lit up and he went from person to person to show them what he had just received! It was so cute!
9. Last week I cut Klaytons hair and I think it was for the first time that he realized when I do that it's removing hair! The first chunk of hair that fell to the ground that he saw resulted in a bout of tears and not even a sucker could comfort him. Poor kid...it's already growing back!
10. I feel like I'm already forgetting some moments...these days are passing so quickly. But, I don't want to forget one moment with this little guy!

No comments: