*

*

Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Mommy's Day

Yesterday, is when my Mother's Day started with Klayton and Joseph giving me a dozen roses and a balloon that Klayton picked out all by himself.
While Klayton did get the balloon for me, I should let you know that I was only allowed to keep it for the duration of the picture. Have I mentioned how much he likes mylar balloons?
I woke up this morning and dressed Klayton for church in an outfit that would somewhat match me...I may or may not have done that just for the photo opportunity! Got to take advantage of his interest in saying, "Cheese!"
After church my boys took me to lunch and we took a nice, long nap! Overall, it was a good Mother's Day and I am simply thankful that I get to be a Mom! Thank you Lord for Your blessings to me!

No comments: