*

*

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lunch Date

Klayton and I seem to have been hitting heads with one another lately. It is discouraging as he tries to push the limits with me. We have had many "teaching moments" and it makes me so sad.
I decided that maybe we just needed some one on one time. So, Klayton and I went on a lunch date to McDonald's! Originally, he wanted Burger King and then we pulled up and he realized there was no play land! Thankfully, he noticed the McDonald's across the street and that is where we spent the next 2 hours! He had a blast and while yes there was no long conversations and bonding moments, it was good for us! After lunch we did an errand and ended our afternoon with our favorite soft pretzels from a place called Ben's Pretzels, in Wal-Mart of all places! My favorite part was him WANTING to hold my hand! Thankful for little boys and even for the moments of testing!

No comments: