*

*

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Well, here it begins...we will be in church every day until a week from Wednesday night! Oh my...!
2. This past weekend we were in Wichita, KS for a Sunday meeting. It was a great weekend and we had a great time with the Pastor and his wife!
3. Currently, we are in Nicoma Park, Oklahoma for a missions conference until Wednesday night.
4. It appears that summer is gone and fall is here....I have pulled out my sweaters and turtle necks.
5. I realized that I have not spoken recently about the Cricut/Expression...I still really want one as I have been busy scrapbooking recently and I could use some new ideas for scrapbooking and the Cricut would give me some more ideas to do.
6. Mmm, I am really having a hard time coming up with random thoughts for this post.
7. Today, I am going with the Pastor's wife and missionary wives to a tea house...hopefully that tea house offers more than tea-I am not a tea person.
8. Our laptop is fixed, Praise the Lord! We just needed a new plug for the laptop and it was a cheaper fix than having to buy a new laptop that we thought we would have to replace.
9. I have been so tired lately and I really need to get caught up on my rest, as the next week and a half will be really busy. So, tired and caffeine isn't doing its job like it should.
10. Target, had jean skirts a month ago and they were SO cute! Where was I during that time?

No comments: