*

*

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Happy Birthday to me! Yes, today I have turned 28...2 years away from my midlife crisis! Haha!
2. What a day this has been, we were driving along our way to Georgia for a missions conference. We decided to call our meeting and see what time they wanted us there tomorrow and they informed us that they had changed the missions conference to next Wednesday! We were in the middle of Kentucky when we learned this information, thanks for telling us right!
3. We are now currently in Marion, Illinois for the night. We were tired of driving, we have been on the road since 7 this morning and have decided to drive to Joseph's parents-which is still another 7 hours from here. To say the least Joseph and I were sick of being in that van today and are thankful to be in the night with nowhere to go.
4. We were able to get a discount at the Comfort Suites hotel and are staying in a suite with a double wide tub with jets-so nice and relaxing and I think well deserved! lol!
5. This past weekend, was so fun for me! It started with meeting Diana for breakfast at Panera Bread, getting my hair done, lunch with my sister and Amy and ended with going to visit my parents in Iowa!
6. Even though today was spent in the van, it was nice to be thought of and get so many phone calls and text messages that wished me a Happy Birthday!
7. Do you know laughter has no negative side effects? You should try it sometime!
8. I am so hungry-haven't ate since this morning and we are now waiting on our pizza from Dominos.
9. I cannot believe that I am accomplishing the task of posting 10 on Tuesday...on Tuesday!
10. I am thankful for today, things might not always be what we want them to be; but it is always more than we deserve! This life, God has given me is already more than I deserve!

No comments: