*

*

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. In just a short time Joseph will be on the road home for a few days!
2. We are scheduled to be in our church's missions conference!
3. Next week it will be off to Oklahoma!
4. We had a great time at my grandparents last week-very relaxing and good food!
5. God is always good, God is always right! Praise the Lord!
6. It is snowing, ugh! Snow, snow go away come again another day! I am really sick of snow.
7. Yesterday we drove from Manttoon, Illinois and arrived to my parents for the night.
8. The inside of our van will look so different by the end of the day! When we get home, Joseph will unload it of all its goodies that have been retrieved on the road and I think the van will then be able to breathe again. lol!
9. I think I am finally at the tail end of this silly cold. What a relief it will be when it is completely gone.
10. Yes, my post today was kind of drab; but I wanted to post because I don't know when I will have the opportunity to post again!

No comments: