*

*

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1. Good morning Tuesday. I must admit I would have preferred to be asleep while Tuesday was welcomed; but alas, that was not to be.
2. Looking forward to a good day. Hopefully spending time with a friend, getting a much over do hair trim, and just spending time with my little man.
3. Did you read my Lazy Cookies recipe from last week?! If not scroll down...they were scrumptious! Next time I might cut back on the chocolate chips since I didn't do the mini chips. Yesterday, I made them again with white chocolate chips and chocolate cake mix...yep, still scrumptious!
4. Last night I pulled out my scrapbooking supplies and actually scrapped 4 pages! Oh how I've missed scrapbooking...
5. Apparently, I've been in a blogging spirit as of late. Have you noticed ALL my postings in the last week?
6. I shop at the Dollar General quite frequently...I realize it's not a good idea to buy some things there. But, to not even be able to buy a cold bottle of Dr. Pepper? A little disheartening. I made said purchase yesterday and was eager to enjoy the cold drink with my popcorn as I watched a little Monday night comedy. The enjoyment dissipated quickly when upon the first swig I realized it didn't taste right and upon reading the label it expired over a month ago!
7. Trying to decide if I should just go ahead and renew my library books or take the time to find them all so I can return them?
8. Really enjoyed having my brother and his little family here for a visit. It was to short...wish they lived a little closer. Added bonus: my lil nephew!
9. I kind of wish it was pouring rain right about now. I love to lay in bed with the windows opened just right so as not to let the rain in; but yet allowing me to listen to its pitter patter against the window glass.
10. Ok, 20 minutes later I'm obviously still awake; but I do feel a yawn coming on. Yep, there it is...have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments: