*

*

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. We leave for ND bright and early in the morning. It's an 8 hour drive, hope all goes smoothly.
2. From the clothes basket to the wash machine, to the dryer and finally to being folded our socks seem to complete a disappearing act. I'm going to buy small mesh bags for each family member to store their dirty socks. Then all I have to do is throw the bag in the wash and the socks should stay together.
3. I am looking forward to receiving a Bible study book in the mail that deals with the struggle to conceive. I found a group on the Internet and they are sending me a free copy! Yay!
4. Yesterday was a successful day of getting things done. I'm really hoping today follows suit.
5. I am thankful for giving people. A lady in my church gave me 2 scrapbooks and paper for the albums!
6. Did you know Burger King has the best chocolate chip cookies?! Yummy!
7. We enjoyed a couple days with my sister and brother in law this past weekend.
8. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? I cleaned mine out yesterday and I'm thinking it needs to become a weekly chore.
9. Did my garage sale this past weekend. It was a total bust. Pathetic.
10. Ok, I'm hoping that I will actually accomplish another blog post this week. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: