*

*

Monday, December 10, 2012

Swap Meet

While in Arizona I have really wanted to experience some things that are particular to here! Last week while out to dinner, we met a fellow South Dakotan who has migrated here and he told us that we needed to visit the Mesa Swap Meet! "It is free and fun", he said! So, this past Saturday we went and it was SO much fun!
We spent 3 hours and probably could have spent longer! There were so many vendors, it was busy and we had little man stroller free so we booked it through the last area of the swap meet.
Surrounding myself with a little purse love!
We even discovered a little, Go Blue!
An interesting find, red dried pepper wreaths! And no, I didn't get one for myself..though I thought it would make a great Christmas present for my mother-in-law!
We even took in a few minutes of a cooking show!
Besides some interesting vendors, I must admit we saw some interesting people! Like this lady in a tutu..
Have I mentioned yet that Arizona doesn't believe in grass? If you want it, you have to buy it!
Some jewelry love...at this point I wishing I had my jewelry tools and some extra cash! They had amazing deals on beads!
This one made me think of my mom!
In closing, I would like to leave you with this...the picture says it all!


No comments: