*

*

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Catch Up

I figured it has been a LONG time since I have given just a general update of life! Today, is the perfect opportunity to catch up and share some pictures!
I hosted Thanksgiving for the first time! My grandparents received a gazillion phone calls from me as I searched for the turkey giblets and neck. I ended up cooking the neck because I never found it pre-oven; but the turkey still turned out delicious and thankfully even after my experience of "gutting" a turkey, I still like to eat it!
Last week I was able to spend time with a friend and do a little crafting, thank you Pinterest! I made two scarves and my friend Jessica made this beautiful wreath!
Then last Friday we flew to Arizona, where we still are! Enjoying palm trees and cactus as well as warm weather! It has been in the 80's here, quite a change from what we left in South Dakota!
Let me take this moment to brag on my little guy and his first experience flying! He did awesome!
Waiting to check in...
Checking out the airplanes at the gate that mommy thought we were flying out of...
Klayton actually slept for about half the flight, which caused him to miss take off. But when he woke up he enjoyed some snacks, pushing buttons in the bathroom that should not be pushed and looking out the window! He did fuss a little as we prepared for landing; but that is to be expected with the air pressure changes!
Since we have been in Arizona we have been busy. Joseph has been helping out a pastor and that has kept him extremely busy! Klayton however, has found time to have a little fun and decorate some Christmas cookies!
I think we will continue to be busy during our time here! I am hoping to check out the Mesa Swap Meet this weekend and figure out a way to start finish my Christmas shopping for my husband as we don't get home until the morning of Christmas Eve day!

No comments: