*

*

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pajama Party at the Beach

One thing I have always loved being a part of is story hour at the library for Klayton! This one was particularly fun as he got to go in his pajamas! Even Justus went in his pajamas!
There was singing and dancing...
There was a story...I didn't take pictures because I felt funny aiming the camera when I knew I wanted to blog about it and didn't know the other kids to make sure their parents didn't mind their faces being plastered on the internet!
And to the end the evening a craft!
If your local library has a story hour aimed for your young children, I encourage you to take your kids! They will have a blast! Well, they will have a blast if the program is done right! I have taken Klayton to some where we have ended up walking out because it was SO BORING! Klayton loves going to the library and I think story hour has a big part in that love!

No comments: