*

*

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Winter Carnival

The 8th graders at Klayton's school hosted a Winter Carnival in the gym for a class fundraiser. It was $5 at the door and that gave you 10 tickets to play with in the gym. There were several activities, face painting, decorate a cookie, make your own ice cream sundae; but Klayton's favorites were the bowling, ring toss, basketball and bowling again and again!
Klayton loves being a Ninja and he brought his ninja moves to the Penguin Ring Toss, I wish I would have video taped his Ninja moves! His moves were show stopping as parents of girls stopped to watch! I emphasize girls because I think Ninja moves are something you rarely, if ever see a girl doing!
The bean bag toss gave me a giggle as Klayton would stand behind the tossing line and then quickly run to the snowman and drop the bean bag in the hole.
A photo opp!
And finally, the place we spent the most time...bowling!
My favorite quote of the day was as Klayton stood next to a 12 year old girl who was bowling...he told her to take her turn first and then said, "I'll show you girlfriend!"

No comments: