*

*

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I'm Back and I Have News

Yes, its been 5 months of silence. I think about this blog often and how I miss it. SO, TODAY, I am back to share some pretty important news with you!
April 21st, was welcomed early and with me sick to my stomach. Not the most pleasant start. But, with a weeks worth of naps and two days of nausea I knew something had to be done. So, yep, I opened the pregnancy test that I had bought the day before.
Before I could even set the test down to wait for the result a plus sign appeared. Normally, I hyperventilate right on the spot; but in my heart of hearts I already knew what the test had only confirmed.
We had not been trying for another baby, it doesn't happen easily for us. I had been selling ALL my baby items as Justus had outgrown them. Saying, this is a surprise is quite the understatement of the year. However, with the shock came excitement and happiness to prepare for a baby come this December! I am also still in belief that I will have two babies under the age of 2! Yes, we are crazy; but God knows what He is doing and His surprises are some of the best!