*

*

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tired Blogger

Well, you may have noticed; I missed 10 on Tuesday. I have been so busy that I have hardly thought about my blog. I was trying to do something different for 10 on Tuesday, cheap date ideas to do with your spouse or cheap things to do with friends! So stay tuned for that next Tuesday!
We had a great Independence Day. We spent the day with my sister and some good friends of ours. Our church normally has a big picnic; but since my sister has really bad asthma its not good for her to spend time out there with the horses and hay. But we still had fun! We spent the afternoon in Lennox...going to the car show and craft show; but we really couldn't figure out where the crafts were...most of the booths were selling jewelry! After that we came back to the apartment for homemade pizza and to play the Wii...so much fun! Then we went to Falls Park, to the overlook cafe for dishes of ice cream that only cost a dollar and walked around the park! We also watched some softball games and then found an excellent spot to watch fireworks...where we sat there were 3 different shows going on! After the fireworks we came back to our apartment once again to light Sparklers and set fountains off even though the fountains didn't work! The day was great and filled with many new memories!
This week I feel as if there is no energy to be found for me! Haven't been sleeping well and when I finally do begin to fall asleep it is time to wake up. This week I have kept busy with housework and finishing up Joseph's scrapbook of his ordaination! Now I can start scrapbooking our honeymoon, just have to wait for some supplies! I also spent Tuesday afternoon with some girlfriends of mine and I was so thankful for that time. I miss spending time with the girls when I am on the road so I really needed that time with them and I am so glad God gave me that time with them!
My parents will be coming for a visit next weekend and we also look forward to a visit from Joseph's parents in August! Our tiny apartment is going to be brimming with guests-so fun! I love playing the part of hostess! In a couple of weeks I will also be hosting a purse party-so fun!
Well, I am once again tired and my brain is no longer working-I know that is no surprise! Thanks for reading!

No comments: