*

*

Thursday, July 2, 2009

God Knows

Another week on the homefront has passed and it is still good to be home! But, actually we haven’t been home this entire week. Last Thursday we took off to my parents so we could do the garage sale on Friday and Saturday. We sold $125-I would say that was a profitable garage sale! What we did not sell was given away or donated to Goodwill, which made Joseph happy because we didn’t bring anything home with us!
We came back from my parents on Monday and have been still running strong with things to do! Tuesday, I went to a jewelry that was hosted by my Pastors wife! I had a lot of fun-my sister bought me a piece of jewelry which was so nice of her to do for me-can’t wait until it arrives, so I can wear it! Wednesday, took my sister to the doctor and did a bunch of running around with Joseph-we finished the day with church and my sister spending the night! Today, I have more cleaning to do and there is visitation tonight!
I am sure you don’t want a play by play of everything I have or am doing throughout the week! So, I will move on to, do you realize that God knows just what you need, when you need it? And God doesn’t need our help in telling Him when we need something, because He already knows! Last night at church, I was handed a bunch of thinking of you cards…I looked at the Pastors daughter and asked her, did your dad say something about me on Sunday to the church when we were gone? Joseph and I had talked to pastor last week about some things and pastor knew I was kind of down and discouraged, so, I thought to myself that this was kind of embarrassing that he mentioned things to the church about me. However, come to find out, Pastor never mentioned anything about me at church-God just knew I needed a little extra encouragement this week and so He gave me just what I needed! There was even $5 tucked away into one of the cards! I was so thankful for ladies in our church that took the time to jot me a note!
Well, as you can tell life at home isn’t always very exciting; but I appreciate you caring enough to still read my blog…

No comments: