*

*

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anti Taco Bell

I must admit "The Bell" is not one of my favorite places to eat; but I tolerate it for my husband. Oh, how I must love him! However, my dislike for Taco Bell just keeps growing. Do you know that I have not been to one Taco Bell that knows infants, you know the ones who don't use the "big potty", have bathroom needs as well? Because if they did know about that need you would think they would provide a baby changing station. On multiple occasions we have avoided Taco Bell simply because Klayton needs a diaper change and it's not going to happen there! At one point I started to wonder if they were even aware of the existence of infants? They must, why else would some have booster seats and high chairs? Maybe those seats are reserved for those that don't go to the bathroom...
Tomorrow I just might vent about places that are not stroller friendly!

No comments: