*

*

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Things I Don't Want to Forget-2 1/2 Years

*Klayton has a "pet rock"! While I was gone at the ladies retreat a couple weeks ago, he found a rock, tucked it in his pocket and brought it to play with!

*When Klayton knows he is about to get into trouble he can sometimes be found 'hiding' behind his hands!
*A couple weeks ago we had a church dinner, shortly after dinner was over he, on his own accord, started taking plates and throwing them away for people! What a helper I have!

*I am beginning to discover more and more of how aware Klayton is of me and my feelings. He is so tender hearted...if I am crying it really bothers him and he has an urgency to be with me. He will also randomly come and give me hugs and kisses. Definitely moments I will always cherish.
*At church Klayton loves to shake hands and do fist pumps!
*Whenever we do face time with my mom, Klayton always gives her a kiss goodbye-you would never know that a screen separates them.
*Recently Klayton has developed a desire to walk around the house shirtless. As soon as we get in he is quick to start trying to take his shirt off! And sometimes he can be found sleeping in just his diaper-yes he starts off in bed fully clothed!

I love my little guy and I am so thankful that I get the privilege of being called his mama!

No comments: