*

*

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

10 on Tuesday

1. Since yesterday morning I have been in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri with our final destination being Kansas this evening.
2. Joseph has not been feeling 100% but seems to be doing a little better today.
3. My sister Kayla is in need of prayers. She has been in the hospital since Sunday and doctors are still searching for answers to why her body is swollen and covered in lumps and red dots.
4. My brother Caleb had surgery this morning. Praying for a quick recovery for him.
5. Wow, health issues have found its way to our family.
6. Also, just pray for God to lead, guide and direct in some decisions that will be made concerning our family.
7. This past month I've cut my caffeine intake considerably. It's been easier than I thought, I really didn't suffer any headaches. And I've only had a few caffeinated beverages here and there.
8. Do you realize we all have a past? It seems easy to remember and it seems many people like to remind us of our pasts. I'm thankful for a God who forgives and doesn't hold my past over my head as a constant reminder.
9. Someone asked us if we garden...we don't. But it's something I would actually like to try my hand at someday. What is your favorite thing to plant?
10. I know this hasn't been the most exciting post; but never fear I have a Klayton post ready for tomorrow or Thursday! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: