*

*

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

1. Last week I got 7 inches of hair chopped off! It feels SO different and it feels SO good!
2. I have been in such a blogging rut and I really hope that I am pulling out of it.
3. Last Friday our church had a ladies game night! I had so much fun! We played Bunko!
4. My little coffee drinker.

5. For game night I made a copycat Starbucks cold drink. Recipe: 10 cups coffee, 1/2 c brown sugar, 1/2 c white sugar, 1/2 c vanilla creamer! So yummy and easy-this is what Klayton is actually drinking in the above picture!
6. On Sunday we had a church fellowship and I made a Butterfinger Trifle-by the time I got to it I literally had to scrape the sides for some! It was a hit and so easy! Bake the brownies of your choice in a 13x9 pan, make 2 pkgs of chocolate instant pudding according to directions, use a bag of mini butterfingers and 16 ounces cool whip. I layered brownies (cut into small cubes), chocolate pudding to fill the cracks, cool whip, 6 mini butterfingers crushed and repeat!
7. If you own a Kindle and are a fan of Karen Kingsbury, as of last night they were selling the combo of Even Now and Ever After for $1.99!
8.
9. Yesterday morning I woke up to a little boy shaking me, why? Because he wanted to snuggle...those moments are priceless to me and will always be cherished. Those moments are perfect reminders to me of why Klayton was worth the wait and is my greater yes.
10. I have a lot on my heart that needs prayer. Would you please pray for me and my special unspokens today? Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments: