*

*

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pregnant Tuesdays

Yep, I'm pregnant and for the remainder of my pregnancy we are saying goodbye to Ten on Tuesday unless my due date changes! Haha!



Total weight gain/loss? About 4 lbs gained; but not really positive since I can’t remember pre-pregnancy weight.
How much does baby weigh? .49 oz
Maternity clothes? Some. Mainly skirts, my bella band is beginning not to cut it anymore.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep? Pretty good-though I wake up a lot to use the bathroom already. (I’ve been drinking lots of water)
Best moment this week? Technically last week…but seeing baby in the ultrasound! Already a little mover!
Food cravings? Not really…
Food aversions? No, unless the food gets described to me in a gross way then I can no longer handle it.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Waves of nausea, very dry skin, emotional-more than usual, other personal gross stuff.
Gender? Still a guessing game!
Labor signs? No way!
Belly button-in or out? In.
What I miss? Nothing.
What I am looking forward to? My next doctor visit.
Milestones? Making it to 12 weeks!






No comments: