*

*

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Friends Reunited

Fourteen years ago, I became roommates with Lindsay and we soon became good friends. Lindsay has been a very much needed friend in my life and so I was grateful that we were able to once again reunite this past weekend! Our lives have definitely changed since we first met, she has 4 boys and I get to follow in her footsteps has being a boy mom myself with Klayton and Justus!
My little ham with three of her boys Clayton (who everyone kept asking if we had named Klayton after) Quinton and Hudson...
Can I just say that Klayton absolutely loved having playmates around?
And well, I enjoyed having my friend Lindsay around and meeting her newest little guy-Garrison!
And not to be left out, my little Cheeser had to join in for a pic!
I think Klayton would have preferred going home with Lindsay and her boys. But, I kept him and we will just look forward to next time!

No comments: