*

*

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pregnant Tuesdays-24 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: plus 10-sad.
How much does baby weigh? Approximately 1.25 lbs
Maternity Clothes? yep-pretty much everything except cardigans
Stretch marks? they are present and spreading
Sleep? The insomnia has returned.
Best Moment this week? Reaching the point of viability.
Food cravings? Not really. Maybe caffeine? Eh-I know not good.
Food aversions? Not really; but when something does not sound good it really doesn’t sound good and there is no way I will be eating it.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back aches, dry skin-literally I am so itchy.
Gender: Boy-Justus Dempsey
Labor signs? Very early for that!
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss? Nothing!
What I am looking forward to? My next appointment because then begins seeing the doctor every two weeks and that means getting closer to baby day!!
Milestones? 24 weeks=the week of viability!

No comments: