*

*

Monday, August 11, 2014

Jamberry

I am currently hosting an online Jamberry party!
Have you heard about Jamberry? 
I was introduced to it a couple months ago when my friend BobbiJo (who is now a consultant and who I'm doing the party for) hosted an online party. Anyway, I'm a girl who loves to at least have my toes done; but as a mom of 2 I have a hard time keeping up with the repair of chipped polish! Now that I've discovered Jamberry I spend 20 minutes give or take every 4-5 weeks on my toes-that means no touch ups at all during that time! 
I also enjoy getting pedicures done; but to be honest don't always have the extra cash flow to do that so I appreciate that I can spend $15 on a sheet of wraps that will get me 4 pedicures/manicures or 2 pedicures and 2 manicures! They also have the buy 3 get 1 free package!
Please shop my party! It closes August 24th! 

No comments: