*

*

Friday, August 22, 2014

Justus-3 Months

Justus, you are 3 months old! Um, how is this already possible?!


YOU:

*Weigh 11 lbs 12 oz as of two weeks ago.
*23 3/4 inches long.
*Wear size 1 Pampers diapers. We switched from Huggies because they were leaving awful red marks on you and well there was also the unpleasantness of constant leaking.
*Wear 0-3 and 3 month clothing best!
*Super active and therefore it was quite difficult to get pictures taken of you.
*Love to chat and will "reply" back when spoken to.
*Still an awesome nurser and does great at taking a bottle for daddy as well.
*Brought out the swing this week and you are loving that!
*Love to face outward and see whats going on.
*Have become more of a contented baby and others agree.
*Very alert.
*Still hating tummy time.
*Enjoys being snuggled for bedtime.
*Waking still once a night for a feeding; but I can't complain because its getting better.
*Enjoy walks in the stroller.
*Also enjoy being in your baby wrap.
*Smiles are seen often.
*Whenever you hear mommy or daddy's voice you look for it!
*Are a restless napper.


Oh Justus,
I love you more than words could ever express. Everyday it seems I love you more than before and I am loving every smile! You smile often and we are always looking for ways to make you smile-it doesn't take much effort!
I promise that I will always keep your best interest in mind. It is not about me, when I think about choices for the future they involve you and your best interest. I don't take you for granted or my "job" as Mommy for granted. I promise to seek God's continual wisdom for you and your brother.
Do you know how much your big brother loves you? Hardly an hour goes by without a kiss from him to you. I love it! I know those kisses won't last forever, so I encourage it now and pray that brotherly love grows strong and remains strong as the years go on.
These moments, these days I hope they remain etched in my mind and heart so I can bring them back to memory whenever I want.
I love you Chunky Monkey!

With All my Heart,
Mommy

No comments: