*

*

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Day With No Tears

If you read my previous post you know that our first Christmas Eve with Justus was filled with lots of tears! Apparently, he just needed to sleep on it and process it all because he woke up Christmas morning in such a happy spirit! Yay!
We just spent the morning as a family! We read the Christmas story, enjoyed a yummy breakfast and opening more presents.
In the afternoon we went to my parents for an italian dinner and more presents!
And the time I was anticipating most, giving my parents their gift! I made it, with my dad's help! Haha! He didn't know when he was the sawing the board that it was for him; but well he figured it out when we brought it in! He said, "looks like you brought me that board again!"
So, thankful for the Christmas season; but ultimately we are thankful for the Reason for the Season-Jesus! Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

No comments: