*

*

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Tears of Christmas Eve

We came home from a Christmas Eve Party at some friends where we had stuffed ourselves full of yummy Mexican food! Made our birthday cake, enjoyed a yummy snack of muffins and cappuccino! Followed with the Christmas story and opening of our Christmas stockings! I was so excited to enjoy this first Christmas with Justus and as you will soon learn...he didn't share the sentiment.
The boys haven't learned to yet enjoy the Christmas story...
I think we all know what Klayton has his mind on they have their minds on!
FINALLY, to the gifts and we are SO excited to watch Justus open his first present!
And, he didn't get the memo to be excited. I was bummed at first; but then I realized I will one day look back with a smile and laugh as I remind him of his first Christmas.
Klayton, on the other hand dove right into the spirit of opening gifts!
Best $5 ever spent and quite possibly one of the best gifts! A Ninja set for my little Ninja!
And Justus still has not found the excitement...
Even with tears that big brother didn't even notice, we all enjoyed our first Christmas Eve as a family of 4!
And, on a side note its good that we had a helper with opening of the presents!
What would I do without my tearful baby and little helper?
Merry Christmas!

No comments: