*

*

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. We earned $120 in our garage sale! So, a big thank you to those who had confidence in our sales and voted in our poll that we would earn more than a hundred dollars!
2. I was on the radio-I think I am kind of a celebrity now! Okay, so maybe it was just me calling on a local radio station in Iowa to tell listeners that items that did not sell in the garage sale were being given away for free! But, nonetheless, I was on the radio! Yep, so on Monday after the free announcement was made I only ended up having to lug a couple garbage bags full of stuff to the goodwill!
3. Do you know what I find really bizarre? Children making out in the gas station parking lot. Yes, I said children. Last week I walked over to the gas station and saw 2 kids, that were no older than 10 years old making out…I hope you realize that I am saying that they were kissing. Seriously, is this really acceptable in the world?! I remember when I was a kid boys had cooties…I might of thought boys were cute; but it was from a distance that I had that thought!
4. Tonight I am going to a jewelry party! Hoping to find some jewelry that I probably don’t need…unless it is cute of course!
5. I am still working on my scrapbook of Joseph’s ordination. The pages for the book are very mind boggling to me. Usually, when I scrapbook my pages come together pretty quickly; but not this time. Ugh! I’m ready to move on to the honeymoon scrapbook….
6. So, this weekend we will be celebrating the Fourth of July. I’m not really sure how Joseph and I will be spending it for sure; but we will be doing something with my sister. Were hoping to see a great fireworks show in Sioux Falls!
7. As I am typing this I am realizing how dependant I have become on my Blackberry. My blackberry automatically capitalizes and adds apostrophes without me having to tell it to do so. Therefore, as I am on the laptop currently, I keep forgetting to capitalize and such thinking it should automatically be done for me.
8. Have I told you yet that it really isn’t a good idea to eat pizza and McDonalds on the same day when you are dieting? Well, I am telling you now. So frustrating. We were with my parents this past weekend and I cheated some on my own points, so it is my own fault for what will be a probable weight gain on the scale tomorrow. Got to get back on track…
9. And one more thing about McDonalds, their triple thick milkshakes have more calories in them than a small order of fries! Small fries and a hamburger have the same number of calories! Not the best restaurant choice for someone wanting to lose weight.
10. Can you believe it, I am actually posting 10 on Tuesday…on Tuesday! Didn’t think I could do it, uh?

No comments: