*

*

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Well, I have now ate at Pam’s the Hateful Hussy….yes, there really is a diner with this name. It is located in Talihina, Oklahoma.
2. This past Sunday our meeting was here in Talihina and this where we have stayed the last couple of days. While here we have enjoyed spending time with Danny and Lindsay Harris! I went to college with them and that’s about it, so it was fun getting to know them!
3. I don’t know why; but our internet is being really stupid…I just thought I would throw that out at you.
4. Today, my parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary! I remember their wedding day well…haha! I love my parents!
5. I am very proud of myself, I have already finished my Christmas shopping for Joseph and for most of my family! All I have left to shop for is my mother-in-law, she is SO difficult! I am just kidding…I just have to find her the perfect gift, because she is so perfect!
6. It’s November; but it sure doesn’t feel like it down here in Oklahoma! Its been in the 70’s…I am not used to this wonderful weather in November!
7. About one more month left on the road and then Joseph and I will be home for about six weeks-so excited, can’t wait!
8. Thanksgiving is coming quickly…what am I thankful for? I am thankful for…my salvation, December 18th, 2002! This means I am going to Heaven! I am so glad God was willing to send His Son Jesus to die on the cross for me…that is love!
9. Do you know what I hate? Laundry…I am trying to figure when and where I am going to be doing my next load of laundry!
10. This weekend we are off to Dodge City, Kansas for a missions conference!

No comments: