*

*

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

10 on Wednesday (Should be Tuesday; but I'm a day late)

1. I am thankful that after 25 years of waiting for the one God had for me, I now have a husband of almost two years! I love my Joseph Daniel!
2. I am thankful that during the last three months of our travels, 3 churches have taken us on for financial support.
3. I am thankful that in just two weeks I get to be home until February!
4. I am thankful for my parents and siblings! I love talking to my mom each day!
5. I am thankful that God knows what is best for my life.
6. I am thankful that I get to see my friends the Metsingers and the Reeves tonight!
7. I am thankful for my new family-Joseph's side of the family!
8. I am thankful that almost all of our Christmas shopping is done!
9. I am thankful that I was able to get most of my scrapbooking done that I needed to for my mom!
10. I am thankful for the life God has given me-it is more than I deserve!

No comments: