*

*

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 Months

Klayton you are two months old!



*You wear size 1 diapers
*You weigh 9 lbs, measuring at 22 inches in length!
*You love to move your hands and feet
*You are beginning to outgrow your newborn clothes and fit into 0-3 month clothing
*You love to smile



This Month You:
*Met your Great Grandma and Grandpa Barnhardt
*Traveled to Michigan
*Had your first hospital stay
*Celebrated your 1st Thanksgiving



Dear Piglet,
I love you, I really do. This month, during your hospital stay I constantly questioned whether or not you would realize that because of being the person to bring you to the hospital. Each time they poked you with those needles, I cried right along with you and my heart broke. I just wanted you to be okay and for them to know what was wrong and fix it, when we left the hospital with no answers I felt horrible-like I let them do those things to you in vain, made you suffer for no reason. Everyone told me, that you won’t remember any of this; but that I will and I hope their right, I don’t want you to remember those days.
I think I was especially thankful this past Thanksgiving…I love you so much and I am so thankful that God found me and your dad fit enough to be your parents! I choose to be thankful for you….I am so glad to have you in my life!

Love,
Your Mama

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

#1 - I cannot BELIEVE he is two months old! My word!
#2 - It is so cute that you call him "piglet"
#3 - I LOVE the picture of him in the stocking! So cute :)

JTR said...

How beautiful! Hi, I am Jessica, a newish member of Lighthouse Baptist in Mustang, OK. I am doing the church website, and adding websites or emails of our missionaries to lighthousebaptistmustang.org so ppl can get to know and be interested in the lives of our missionaries! Hope you don't mind I added this or do you have a different url for me to add?

Mel said...

He's so long! And so adorable! :)