*

*

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Today I am so overwhelmed with love for my babycakes...
2. Currently, were on the road to Michigan.
3. While in Michigan we will be celebrating Josephs 32nd birthday! I love my husband and Klayton loves his daddy!
4. We gained another supporting church which makes us one step closer to Norway!
5. Yesterday we visited the Hershey Chocolate Factory...I will have to do a chocolate post soon!
6. Starting October 1st, I'm going to do my own weight loss program, 21 days of weight loss!
7. I will have to say, it does a mamas heart good when people love on Klayton in all of our travels.
8. This week, I'm starting sippy cup camp for Klayton. Its hard to focus on it while traveling; but enough is enough...
9. We bought Klayton some new pjs and are trying to decide if we should be concerned...the tag read, "be sure clothes fit snugly, articles are not fire proof."
10. Well folks, I did it...another post done and I'm enjoying my day! Hope you have a Happy Tuesday!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: