*

*

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chocolate Covered Socks

My parents came up for Thanksgiving. While they were here they took Klayton to the convenience store and let him pick out some treats. Klayton got done strawberry milk, little candies that came in some type of toy and he picked out an Almond Joy candy bar. I didn't think he had ever had an Almond Joy; but its okay to try new things, right?! I didn't think he cared to much for the candy bar as he took a bite and promptly gave the candy bar to me. But, you never know...he might decide later that its worth another bite! So, we left the other half of the candy bar out only to discover it in his shoe. I laughed when I found it and promptly threw it in the trash.
Friday came and I put his shoes on for the day...he didn't take them off until late evening. I pulled off his shoes and found that the bottom of his sock was covered in brown grossness...my first thought was, "how did I miss this diaper explosion?!" Then I realized it had a coconut scent to it...yep, that candy bar he didn't like was still in his shoe!
Saturday comes and without thinking twice, I put his shoes on for the day and he wears them ALL day. What do you think I found on the bottom of his socks for the 2nd day in a row?!
No more Almond Joy for Klayton!

No comments: