*

*

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bucket List 2013

I turned 31 last Saturday. Wow! I'm beginning to realize that I am definitely not getting any younger! I had the idea to make a bucket list of sorts, things to accomplish this year. Initially, I was going to list 31 things; but the list below was enough of a struggle...

10 Things I Want to Accomplish Before I'm 32:

1. 1 week of new dinner recipes.
2. Do a random act of kindness for a stranger.
3. Reach $1500 in 1 month of Scentsy sales.
4. Read 12 books I've never read before.
5. Get something I've written published.
6. Do my family tree.
7. Eat s'mores with Klayton.
8. Try a new dish instead of ordering the same old thing when I go out to eat.
9. Cut out Red40 from my diet and the diet of my family.
10. Watch 7 Brides for 7 Brothers.

Some of the above may sound odd; but I don't think I'm the only one who cooks the same things all the time or always orders the same thing at a restaurant?
The movie thing? Well, I don't know how many times I've been asked, "don't you just love 7 Brides for 7 Brothers?"
So, here goes something...

No comments: