*

*

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Resurrection Day

Today we celebrate the day that Christ arose from the grave! This is the day the world celebrates Easter and I must admit we enjoy the festivities of the day; but we emphasize to Klayton that it really is about Jesus! How Jesus was nailed to the cross for our sins and rose again on the 3rd day and ascended into heaven where we can spend eternity if we know Him as our personal Savior.

The morning started off with Klayton looking for his Easter basket! I got a video of him; but don't think I got any pictures of him until he arrived to his basket!
At church, in our Sunday best!
Following church we did our own egg hunt for Klayton! And he knew what to do this time and when it was all said and done he wanted to keep hunting!
We then enjoyed lunch with my parents and Klayton was able to find a few more presents at their house! He was given a HUGE box of fruit snacks-he loves fruit snacks! And tools to dig with as well as the spiral art kit! Did anyone else have a spiral art kit as a child? I did!
It was a good weekend and a good day! Love special times with my family!

No comments: