*

*

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pregnancy Tuesdays-Week 32



Total weight gain/loss: plus 7-thanks to gestational diabetes!
How much does baby weigh? 4 lbs 9 oz-a little fatty and I may be slightly concerned...
Maternity Clothes? yep-pretty much everything except cardigans
Stretch marks? they are present and spreading
Sleep? The insomnia has returned.
Best Moment this week? Seeing him via ultrasound-even though he would not look at us, can we say stubborn? Speaking of stubborn, he is still breech. Turn, baby, turn!



Food cravings? Not at this time.
Food aversions? Not as of late
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back aches, dry skin-literally I am so itchy, sore hips, round ligament.
Gender: Boy-Justus Dempsey
Labor signs? Very early for that!
Belly button in or out? In; but seems to be getting flat.
What I miss? A&W Root Beer and sweets! Please someone bring me a bottle of cherry coke upon delivery!
What I am looking forward to? Meeting my little guy and it will be here before we know it!
Milestones? 32 weeks, single digits for the number of weeks that are left!

No comments: