*

*

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. So, does anyone want to give me $200 or more? I am saving to buy a Cricut or a Cricut Expression! I have decided that scrapbooking is my “main” hobby and that the Cricut is an essential to scrapbooking! Okay, maybe not an essential; but it sure would be nice! Lol!
2. You know your eyebrows need to be waxed when your husband asks, “Are your brows naturally thick?”
3. We leave for the road again, next Tuesday and there is SO much to do!
4. I have been leaving my keys in our door lately…it’s a good thing we live in a safe area. I don’t know why I am being so forgetful…I’ve been leaving the keys in the door at least once a week lately! And Joseph wonders why I am always having him check the door for me? I’m forgetful and paranoid…
5. My brother is coming on Friday for an overnight visit. Joseph and my brother will probably “convince” me to go golfing and I think we are also going to try and find Caleb a black pinstripe suit!
6. I got my flute back! I took it in to have it refurbished so that I could bring it along with us on this trip! I haven’t played it in 2 years, so, I am kind of rusty; but have already chosen 4 songs to practice and I should be fine!
7. I have a new hair color! Went and got it colored a brown copper, with a few red and blonde highlights….its different and I like it! You know it’s just another step towards my new look, if only I could magically drop 25 lbs I would be ever so happy!
8. My dad is letting me use a pedometer, the thing that measures how many steps/miles you walk in a day. I don’t think its really accurate…I walked at least 10 blocks this morning and it says I didn’t even walk half a mile!
9. Packing, I hate packing-especially for long trips because it is really hard to know what to bring, how to pack, etc. I really need to start focusing on getting ready for our trip!
10. I don’t know…lets me put something random here since I have no clue what to write! I bought a sauna belt yesterday-it works…I won’t explain to you how I know it works; but trust me it works!

No comments: