*

*

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. We said goodbye to our home once again, as of this morning Joseph and I are on the road again until sometime during the 1st week of December.
2. I have become an Ebay shopper...well okay, browser is probably the better word to use! One of my friends shared with me, after reading my blog last week, that she found her Cricut Expression on Ebay for $199-brand new! So, yes I immediately visited that site; but did not visit the 500 pages of sellers ad for cricuts and supplies for cricuts!
3. Yesterday, I was able to spend time with friends at Panera Bread! It was great to have that opportunity! The Lord has allowed me to spend quite a bit of time lately with friends! Sunday, we went to our Pastor's home for lunch and on the Friday prior I was able to spend time with my Pastor's wife as well as have a family from church over for dinner!
4. My brother came down last Friday night for a visit and we had a great time with him! Played golf, wii, went to lunch, shopped-simply put, it was a great time with him!
5. Sudoku, never played it until this week and now I think I might be kind of hooked-even though it really makes my brain work hard! It takes me forever to finish a 9x9 grid; but its a great way to pass time in the van while we continue our travels!
6. I think Joseph is going to take me to the Cheesecake Factory tonight! We have never been and I LOVE cheesecake...we think they serve regular food as well?
7. Tomorrow night, we have the first meeting of the trip in El Reno, Oklahoma.
8. Thursday I get to see my great and wonderful friend, Lindsay-I am so excited to see her as well as other friends! On Saturday, Lindsay and I are going to spend some time with old friends from college-you know relive our college days...
9. I sure hope I took care of everything that needed to be taken care of before we left...when we left I felt fine with everything...I had no doubts that I forgot anything, etc! So, hopefully, along the way I will not discover that I am missing something and actually as I write this I am beginning to think, "maybe I did leave something behind?"
10. Well, enough of this for today! I sure hope this found all my readers having a great day!

No comments: