*

*

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Yes, it really is Tuesday and I really am posting 10 on Tuesday...its been almost a month since I have posted anything. I apologize for me laziness...
2. Joseph and I are currently in Cherokee-my parents and sister are on vacation in WI. So, Joseph is doing the midweek service for my dad and we are helping my brother dog sit!
3. I have discovered, Candy Corn Hershey Kisses-I think they are delicious, my husband, however, disagrees and won't let me kiss him with that after taste in my mouth! What a meanie! But, I guess I can't complain to much-I don't let him kiss me after he has eaten Cheese Its-those are disgusting!
4. Our time at home is almost over...where did the time go?! We have had such a wonderful and very productive time at home...I love home!
5. July was busy with many visitors at our home! My parents came for an overnight stay and Joseph's parents came for a week long visit....we also had a few different families from our church over for homemade pizza and Wii!
6. I think I like golf again...well that is if I am having a good golf day! While Josephs parents were visiting, his mom and I had our golf swing analyzed and the guy helping us gave me a few tips on my stance that really improved my game! I can actually hit the ball more consistently and as long as this continues I will like golf!
7. So, I really do want to be losing weight; but I seem to have lost my motivation to do so. I am really depending on my good friend, Lindsay, who is also doing Weight Watchers. Joseph and I will be staying with her and her husband for a month, as a hub, for all of our meetings and I am hoping that she can help give me that extra push to lose some more weight!
8. If you remember, I submitted a story to Chicken Soup for the Soul and I still haven't heard a thing from them...
9. Oh my goodness...I am running out of things to say...something random, ummm....lately, I just absolutely love and crave chicken barbecue pizza! It is so yummy! Joseph thinks its sick; but thats what I kind of think of his favorite pizza choice, ham and pineapple?! Fruit on a pizza??!!
10. And finally, I learned a new word this week! Stinkage! Look it up in your dictionary...

No comments: