*

*

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brief, Catch Up

Where does the time go? Each week I do think about my blog and that I post to it; but then I start doing something else and before I know it another week without posting has disappeared. So, it is now time to attempt and play catch up on the life of Kendra and Joseph!
This past Sunday, Joseph and I needed to kill some time after church before meeting friends for lunch. So, we went to Target and while there Joseph was the 1st to spot a shoplifter. He pointed the woman and her two little girls out to me and as soon as I turned my head to look there she was hiding makeup in her belongings. Immediately, we went and found a store associate and were very thankful that she took us seriously and the shoplifter did not make it out of the store with the merchandise. We kind of felt like we were on a crime show!
Other than starring in our own crime show mini series, what have we been up to? Well, besides my parents coming for an overnight stay in July, Joseph's parents visiting for a week, having people from church over every Friday night, doing odd jobs for a friend, babysitting, cleaning, scrapbooking, getting ready to get back on the road in another week and a half...um not a whole lot! It really does surprise me sometimes just how busy life can be.
So, I am going to keep this to a brief update and hope to get back to being faithful to my blog as time goes on-I think getting back on the road will help with that!

No comments: