*

*

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Today was a pretty good day, in spite of the rain! I was able to spend the morning/afternoon with Lindsay shopping for Joseph's birthday present and a black hoodie for myself! I found his birthday present on sale, very good deal and I found a great deal on a black hoodie!
2. Even though I was not being faithful to Weight Watchers I still managed to lose weight and hopefully I will lose A LOT more since I have gotten my eaten habits right and am once again following the plan!
3. Sunday morning, we had a GREAT meeting in Yukon, Oklahoma! It was so good that I want to go back!
4. What do I remind myself of quite often lately? That, "this" is for my good and for God's glory! Whatever situation the Lord has me in, is for my good-its not mistake and in each situation I can find a way to glorify God!
5. I am looking forward to dinner on Thursday with a girl from my home church-so fun! I think we are going to Cracker Barrel!
6. Tomorrow, tomorrow is only a day away and I really need to get working on my scrapbooking!
7. Why is it that rainy days make a person so sleepy?
8. Joseph bought a new Tiger Woods game for the Wii and we are having so much fun with it! I wish I could golf like that game in real life-I could be a pro!!
9. Joseph and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary in a few short months and I already have a great idea on an anniversary present for Joseph...I have all the great ideas for his birthday and anniversary; but not a clue for Christmas.
10. Yes, I did say Christmas! I am already in search of Christmas present ideas for Joseph and the rest of my family-gotta keep my eyes open for those good deals you know!

No comments: