*

*

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I have a headache...I've been dealing with this headache off and on for the past few days. It makes me tired. Ugh!
2. Saturday, I spent the evening with my freshman year roommates and a good friend! I had a great time-it was a blast from the past! We just spent our evening over dinner and dessert reliving our college years and catching up on our lives now! It was SO fun!
3. I am very disappointed with Weight Watchers right now. They have the wrong point value listed for my Frozen Carmel drink from Panera Bread. They said it was 4 pts-which is really good; but come to find out, much to my dismay the drink is 13 pts. So, I guess I won't be drinking that very much anymore. Very sad.
4. Joseph and I are having a great time at Lindsay and JJ's home! Joseph is loving it because he has gotten to play golf with JJ three times this week! We also enjoy playing around with their puppy Bauer!
5. Sunday, we were able to go to Southwest Baptist-the church that is affiliated with Heartland. I love SWBC so much and I loved being there, not only because I was able to reacquaint myself with old friends and roommates; but because the preaching and just everything about that church seems to be great! And for such a big church they are so friendly!
6. While at SWBC someone gave us an anoynomous gift of $100! What a blessing!
7. There are some things that are breaking my heart right now...please pray.
8. Joseph's 30th birthday is now officially a month away! I already know what I want to get him for his birthday...I think he's going to like it a lot! Now, just have to decided what I want to do for him for dinner that night!
9. Tommorow, we are off to a missions conference followed by a meeting on Sunday! Were praying that it goes well!
10. I really need to start scrapping again! I brought all my scrapbooking supplies; but haven't done anything with them on this trip so far....

No comments: