*

*

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Not the Mother of Teenagers

So, I was going to post 10 on Tuesday; but didn't because when I went to publish it, my blog lost it and I did not feel like doing it again! I apologize...for my laziness!
Currently, Joseph and I are in Yukon, Oklahoma getting ready for a meeting tomorrow morning. Tonight, we had dinner with the Golden Agers of the church, so far the people are very friendly and we are enjoying ourselves very much! We really like the hotel room they put us in!
Besides having a blast as always, with Lindsay and JJ-what have we been up to? Mmm, upon learning that the khaki skirt that I really don't like; but is the only one that fit at the time is as my husband says, a skirt a mother of teenagers would wear! So, I embarked on a search for a long khaki skirt, we searched all the stores in Forth Smith, Arkansas, half of Oklahoma City one week later I finally found one! I was very happy! I have also gotten very serious about losing weight once again, so this morning I went running with Lindsay and even though I felt as if I was going to die, it was worth it; because I felt great knowing that I did it!
Joseph has been busy playing golf with new found friends and filling our calendar for the spring! I don't really know how to go further into detail about his activity in life...
Tomorrow, we have our meeting here in Yukon and tomorrow evening a meeting in Oklahoma City! This week we are also looking forward to opportunity to spend time with a married couple from our home church and me personally being able to spend some time with a girl from our church over dinner!
Oh, and yes I am still in the search of a Cricut Expression or Cricut...but first I need to save money for my husbands 30th birthday present-I have to say this-it is huge!!!!! Hopefully it fits in the van, right honey?!

No comments: