*

*

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I am excited about today! I get to have lunch with a friend and then I get to have dinner with more friends!
2. Apparently, I am really supposed to like mexican as both times that I will be going out today, I will be going to mexican restaurants!
3. Trying to get back into the routine of drinking water and I can just tell you, I hate water. Give me a pop over water anyday...but since I need to get back to losing weight I am trying to cut out the pop unless I go out to eat.
4. My daily reminder to myself is, "this IS for my good and God's glory". Whatever situation the Lord puts me in I need to find the good in it and glorify His name through it all. Sometimes God has to do things in our lives that causes us to hurt so we can grow closer to Him, its easy to be mad and hurt; but God doesn't deserve that, if we could just do right all the time, it would be a whole lot easier. God deserves glory ALL the time.
5. Two more days and my husband turns 30! Yay!
6. I have been trying to grow my hair out and it is finally to the point where I can wear a little ponytail...I'm trying to be young again with the ponytail look!
7. You know what I hate? Magic tricks. A friend of ours was showing us some magic tricks and how its all about the slight of hand, but I think magic tricks were just created to make people look stupid. I felt so stupid when I realized how easy the tricks were that he was doing.
8. Scrapbooking, so much of it to do. I have two scrapbooks that I am trying to work on. There will be days I find the motivation and creativity in me to scrapbook and then there are days that I find no motivation or creativity.
9. Saturday, we head to Kansas. I will be sad to leave my friends, I have really enjoyed my time with them!
10. Friends. Isn't God so good that He has seen fit to give people friends? My friend Lindsay and I were roommates our freshman year of college which was now 9 years ago and now 9 years later, even after losing touch for a while, God brought us back together as friends. God has allowed her and I to go through certain things over the years, at different times and maybe at the same time and those times I think have bonded us stronger than glue could ever do! Praise the Lord for friends!

No comments: