*

*

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. I am noticing a sad pattern, I am being very faithful to my 10 on Tuesday post; but my Thursday weekly update is like nonexistent... I really need to work on that.
2. We had a meeting in Edmond, OK this past Sunday and it was a GREAT meeting! The church was so great to us, they gave us a good love offering, fed us well, were very receptive to us and provided a need that we had. On Sunday evening our GPS decided to bite the dust and the church bought us a new one! Wow and praise the Lord!
3. This week, I think Joseph and I are going to visit a couple of the tourist traps. We were given tickets to the Cowboy Hall of Fame and we are going to go to Pops in Arcadia. I am excited about pops, they say they sell every kind of pop imaginable and have any flavor you want to add to the pop! Wondering if their flavors beat Sonic?
4. I think I am finally losing weight and keeping it off. It would probably come off faster if I would actually decide to exercise...ugh
5. Scrapbooking, I have been doing a lot of that lately...makes me want a Cricut/Cricut Expression even more.
6. Played my flute for the 1st time in a meeting this past Sunday. Joseph said it didn't sound like I was dying, which I am thankful for-I hate it when you can hear people playing their instruments all the while gasping for air.
7. We leave Oklahoma next week and head off to Kansas for a couple of meetings and then Iowa to be in 2 missions conferences, exciting times.
8. A week from this Thursday, Joseph will turn 30! Yay! I am trying to find ways to bribe him into letting me and our friends sing Happy Birthday to him loudly and in public! Ha!
9. Christmas shopping, we have already started our shopping! We found some great deals at a nice store in the mall...I can't reveal the store because the people we have been shopping for read this blog and we don't want them to have a clue what we bought them for Christmas.
10. Freddy's Frozen Custard, here in OKC has the best frozen custard ever...just putting that out there! Their butterfinger concrete is mmm, mmm good! lol!

No comments: