*

*

Monday, December 28, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Yes, I realize it is Monday and not Tuesday-so, I am early!
2. Check out my mom's new blog, thrashernuggets.blogspot.com!
3. Mavrick (Joseph's dog) and my in-laws come for a visit tomorrow.
4. Joseph and I had a great Christmas...even though we were snowed in and my family was unable to come because of the weather we still had fun!
5. I did not mess up Christmas dinner this year and Joseph is my only witness to this fact.
6. I may be going through facebook withdrawls! Ha! We disconnected our data packages and got rid of our blackberries to save money, so no more facebooking on the phone.
7. We got 18.5 inches of snow over a period of 3 days!
8. A week from today Joseph and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary! Wow!
9. Joseph and I are wondering, besides snow angels, snowball fights and snowman-what can you play in the snow? What are kids playing in the snow these days?!
10. Soon...I hope..to post Christmas pics and blog about Christmas! Until then, have a Happy New Year!

No comments: