*

*

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Wow, I am seriously amazing myself right now...its Tuesday and I am actually posting 10 on Tuesday!
2. Yesterday Joseph and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! Wow! It was a very low key day...we didn't do anything special or exchange gifts as we did last year. And, I am totally fine with that...need to save money and really its not about the gifts, its about celebrating what God has done for us! Only God could give us 2 years of marriage to celebrate!
3. My inlaws and Mavrick left this morning. In case you don't know, Mavrick is technically Joseph's dog! They came last Wednesday to celebrate a late Christmas and new years with us.
4. Guess what I got for Christmas?! A Cricut Expression! This has been the long awaited gift...I started saving money for one and now can use that money for cartidages and such.
5. This past weekend my family was also able to come for the weekend and help my sister celebrate her 26th birthday! We also did a late Christmas with my parents! It was a great time!
6. In just a month it will be my 28th birthday! Oh my...maybe I really am growing up or to say the least I am aging! I can't help but wonder what does God have in store for me in 2010 and in my 28th year of life?
7. It has been SO cold out...snow is still on the ground. At Christmas we had 18.5 inches of snow and ever since then it seems to be hardly ever above 0 temperatures. I am SO over winter.
8. Joseph and I will be getting back on the road at the end of this month sometime.
9. You know you are addicted to Panera Bread when the cashier knows what you are going to order before you even order it...yes, Joseph and I have a problem! lol!
10. Happy Tuesday and hope to see you on Thursday!

No comments: