*

*

Monday, September 6, 2010

Before Baby Resolutions

So, I must admit I never make a New Years Resolution! Sometimes I muse aloud about what I would like to do that year; but it's usually just a waste of breath! But, here I am approaching the arrival of my baby boy and realizing I need to get with the program-my life is about to change! I'm very excited about this change in our lives! But, here are some habits I would like to create before Klayton arrives and have in my life when he is here:
1. Clean dishes/kitchen every night before bed.
2. A clean living room before bed each night.
3. Stay on top of my laundry.
4. Be current with my scrapbooking or at least my memory journal so I remember things accurately when I do scrapbook!
Okay, I seriously thought there was more than 4 things on my list; but I'm apparently at a loss of thought. Nonetheless, those are still things I want to establish as habits in my life! Hats off to good habits!

No comments: