*

*

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Lately, I've been having issues with coming up with 10 random thoughts for this post. So, here I am at the end of the day...to fill you in on what will now be 9 random things I've done today!
2. I tried to post baby shower pictures earlier; but the internet was being extremely slow so that will have to wait for another day.
3. I got my hair cut and colored and it feels so nice! I went a shade darker with the color and I like it! I'm also no longer sporting a forest of eyebrows, they got waxed and look so much better!
4. We had a friend and his son over for dinner. His wife will be gone for a few days and so he's not eating PB&J I cooked for him! We had a great time visiting with him.
5. I think I finished getting Klayton's room cleaned and ready for his arrival!
6. On a random side note...yesterday I had my 37 week check up! I am still dropping and am dialated to half a centimeter! Which I know doesn't matter necessarily, we just don't know how fast or slow I'm going to progress. Klayton also weighs approximately 6 lbs and I tested negative for Group B Strep!
7. I'm trying to be in the habit of going to bed with a clean kitchen...so, I still ned to tend to my kitchen tonight-sad.
8. You know you have put on weight when you sit on a dining room table chair and it breaks! Yep, tonight at dinner I broke a chair...I've had my dining set for 10 years so I guess it's time for it to start biting the dust.
9. It was fun having a baby around tonight! It makes me anxious for my baby to be here! But, I will try to be patient and keep enjoying him in my tummy until he makes his appearance!
10. So, what did you do on your Tuesday?!

No comments: